Be part of a MIND-FULL movement.
Become a member of CMHA SK.
If you’ve ever wondered about the value of supporting CMHA Saskatchewan, consider these facts about mental health in Canada:
- One in five people will experience a mental health problem during their lifetime.
- One in eight Canadians will have a condition serious enough to receive hospital care.
- Canada has one of the highest suicide rates of children and youth under 21 in the world.
Thank you for your interest in CMHA SK membership. By becoming a member of CMHA you are:
- providing hope to 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness
- supporting specialized services across Saskatchewan and in your community
- joining a movement to build a community of hope, support & inclusion for people with mental illness
- showing you care about mental health in Saskatchewan and in your community
Your CMHA membership includes:
- a CMHA SK membership card
- a CMHA membership purchased at your local Branch office, includes membership with CMHA Saskatchewan Division and CMHA National Offices
- the opportunity to vote for members of our governing Board of Directors
- a free subscription to Saskatchewan Division’s Transition magazine
Annual CMHA Membership Fees
$2 – Participant
$15 – Individual
$30 – Supporting
$50 – Professional
$150 – Patron
To become a CMHA member, please send your completed Membership Form 2024 with payment to:
CMHA Saskatchewan Division
2702 12th Avenue