It`s been a while since we`ve had a chance to chat, so with the coming of a new month we should try and recap some of the events going on in April!
First up, the Winner of the March Cash Calendar draw`s have been posted. If you`d like to check out who won just click the link below… or check out the Cash Calendar page RIGHT HERE!
MARCH`s big winner’s (PDF) *** March Cash Calendar Winners List for 2017 ***
The Deadline for the Cash Calendar Artwork Contest is also approaching fast so If you want to get some artwork into the contest make sure you send your entries by April 15th! Click the image to get to the contest page 🙂
CMHA Sask. Division is also in the midst of promoting some great events for this month. Some of them are happening…well basically tomorrow, but we have more coming up later this month that are definitely worth checking out. Links are below, make sure you give you give yourself a chance to check out what`s coming up!
- Tuesday, April 5th – Last day to make a Bid on the CMHA- North Battleford Great Bird House Auction Auction link HERE get those bids in 😀
- Tuesday, April 5th – The MADSoC Webinar Launch! Make sure you RSVP beforehand @ THIS LOVELY LINK
- Thursday, April 20th – Healing Through Humour Variety Night – 7 pm at The Artesian in Regina – Ticket ($15) available at the door, or in advance via calling 1-306-525-5601
- Friday, April 28th – Punchline Comedy Night (Regina) – Delta Hotel Marriott @ 7 pm – Call 1-306-545-4740 for tickets
- May 1st to 8th – Mental Health Week!
- Tuesday, May 2nd – CMHA Swift Current’s 13th Annual Mayor’s Luncheon – 11:45 am @ the Living Sky Casino Event Centre POSTER AND DETAILS
- Wednesday, May 3rd – Working Well YXE: Managing Mental Health in the Workplace (Saskatoon) – DETAIL & WEB-LINK
- Friday, May 5th – Wade Moffatt Memorial Gala (Regina)- Get your tickets by CLICKING HERE
- Tuesday, May 9th – The Caring Place‘s Mayor’s Lunch for Workplace Wellness (Regina) – 12 pm @ Queensbury Centre TICKETS HERE
- Friday, June 2nd – 2017 Provincial Conference and Annual General Meeting – Make sure you get yourself registered, all the Conference details are available in this PDF >>> 2017 PROVINCIAL CONFERENCE AND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING information
WHOOOOOOO…. ya we’ve got some events coming up :p If you can check some of them out definitely a good call. There’s certainly more coming but this is a great reference if you just can’t remember what dates something is!
Finally, our division office wanted to give a shout out to CMHA Melville Branch who just had their First AGM at the Melville Community Works.
“We are please to announce that Tim Ziola was acclaimed President for the 2017/2018 term.
Vicki Ottenbreit will be Vice President, Lesia Baker treasurer, and Kelsey Karius named secretary.
This coming year will be exciting and productive. It was voted on and passed that all meetings will now take place on the first Wednesday of every month at Melville Community Works (MCW)
This group will not only be for those who suffer from mental illness, but for the caregiver as well.”
Good work guys!