Save the Date, We’re Going Virtual!
Saturday, June 20, 2020 – 1:00 p.m.
Virtual meeting to be held by Zoom
As spaces are limited for this virtual meeting, registration is required.
If you wish to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in details and supporting documents for the meeting will be forwarded to registered delegates in mid- June.
All members in good standing of the Canadian Mental Health Association (Saskatchewan Division) Inc. – including members in good standing of any CMHA Branches in Saskatchewan – are eligible to vote.
1. Call to order and opening remarks
2. Approval of agenda
3. Approval of minutes from June 7, 2019 AGM
4. President’s report
5. Executive Director’s report
6. Review of Committee, Program and Branch reports
7. Approval of 2020-2021 Financial Statements
8. Report of the Nominating Committee and Election of Directors
9. Other business