About Our 2021 CMHA Cash Calendar Fundraiser!
For over 30 years the CMHA Cash Calendar has helped support our mental health programs here in Saskatchewan.
The Cash Calendar has remained CMHA Sask. Division’s primary fundraising tool for decades and we thank our supporters with all of our hearts for allowing this to be such a successful initiative!
The Calendar is 100% a product of Saskatchewan, from the absolutely stunning artwork, the moving poetry, the design and printing, and even the distribution, you can count on every element of this calendar supporting people and businesses of Saskatchewan. In fact, even our daily prizes are made possible through the generous donations and support of Saskatchewan businesses. Businesses that we are proud to display as sponsors below! Perhaps most importantly, once purchased, the funds from the Cash Calendar go right back into providing mental health support and advocacy for people all across the province.
This year, in particular, CMHA’s fundraising efforts have been affected by COVID-19. We are making every effort we can to ensure our programs remain intact with uninterrupted services and your purchase of a calendar goes a long way towards that goal.
We can’t begin to express our gratitude towards your generosity in purchasing a Cash Calendar for 2021, we really couldn’t run our programs without you. Thank you.
Important Details For The Cash Calendar…
The Calendar is only available for purchase for Saskatchewan residents and you must be 18 years of age to purchase (it’s a legal thing with the SLGA raffle laws).
Every calendar purchased is an entry into the year-long, daily prize draw. The 2021 Calendar features over $73,000 in Cash and Prizes.
- This year, we’ve limited our print run: There’s never been a better time to get entered into the calendar draw. This year we only have 9,000 calendars available, the odds of winning look great!
- The Sweet Heart Draw Returns: Our $25,000 February 14th Sweetheart Draw is back for another year.
- Get Your $5 50/50 tickets: Our 50/50 Draw will be on March 15th, 2021, with a prize of up to $25,000! In 2020, our winner of the 50/50 draw walked away with just over $20,000! This is a great add-on to your purchase or you can buy 50/50 tickets online through our Canada Helps Sales Page.
- This year features: 266 daily $100 draws; 46 weekly $200 Friday draws; 6 chances at a $500 cash prize; 6 chances at a $1000 cash prize; 15 sponsored prize draws from Saskatchewan businesses (varying cash value), and 25 limited edition artworks.
- Our largest draw, the Valentines’ Day Sweet Heart Draw, will be $25,000 this year!
Calendar Lottery Lic. # LR20-0012 | 50/50 Raffle Ticket Lottery Lic. # RR20-0041
Where Do Proceeds From the Cash Calendar Go?
The HOPE Learning Centre isn’t the only program that the Cash Calendar helps fund, but it is the newest!
The HOPE Learning Centre is a new approach to providing mental health support and training programs right here at CMHA! Based on the Recovery College model, HOPE Learning Centre offers a variety of different training programs and learning opportunities for people both working in the mental health field and for those living with mental illness. These courses can help people better understand how to provide support and can offer practical life skills that increase individuals’ resiliency to adverse life events.
If you would like to read more about this new program JUST CLICK HERE.
Currently, with COVID-19 still very present, all of our current HOPE Learning Centre courses are being offered online, however, in time, we will be opening up the fantastic new wing of CMHA Saskatchewan Division to the public. We envision a great environment where folks can collaborate, use online resources, access published resources, participate in in-person classes, receive training and certification in different mental health workshops and so much more! The HOPE Learning Centre was scheduled to open early this year but for COVID related reasons that was not possible.
Thank You to All Our Amazing Sponsors!
Our calendar wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of these wonderful businesses and organizations. Thank you all so much for your support. Click the images to check out our sponsors’ websites.